Questions to Ask Your Implant Dentist
When preparing for our dental implant consultation, make sure that you have questions prepared. Consider asking:
- How much training in dental implantology have you completed?
- What kind of technology do you use in in-office?
- How many dental implant surgeries have you completed?
- Do you offer supplemental treatments?
- What kind of financing options do you offer?
Dr. Kevin J. Owoc is a Qualified and Experienced Dentist
White Oak, PA patients are in luck, because Dr. Kevin J. Owoc can and will deliver the best possible dental implant care. Dr. Owoc has:
- Completed hundreds of hours of dental implantology training and has earned numerous titles to attest to his skill.
- Ensured to equip his office with high-tech equipment, including a digital radiograph machine.
- Successfully performed hundreds of dental implant surgeries on patients in all conditions.
- Mastered bone graft surgery and offers it in-office to patients with deteriorated jawbones, making the dental implant procedure possible for more patients.
- Worked with most major insurance companies, CareCredit, and committed to finding a way to making dental implants affordable for all patients.
A Trusted Implant Dentist in White Oak, PA
At White Oak Dental Associates, we are proud to offer our patients the best services and great payment options for dental implants. Dr. Kevin J. Owoc has made and upheld a promise to continue to practice the best possible care one patient at a time. If you’re ready to schedule your consultation or have more questions about Dr. Owoc, please feel free to contact our office to speak with a talented member of our staff!