Are you reluctant to smile? Do you cover your mouth when you laugh to avoid showing your teeth? If you’ve been avoiding fixing your smile because you don’t want to spend up to two years wearing braces, we have good news. With 6 month smiles, you can get a cosmetic realignment of your smile in about 6 months.
If you’re a busy, active adult and you don’t think you have time to fix your smile, then 6 Month Smiles could be perfect for you. With this revolutionary treatment, we can give you the smile of your dreams in about 6 months. And you won’t have to feel self-conscious about it because these braces are practically invisible.
6 Month Smiles is a great solution if you’re looking for the straightening benefits of braces but you don’t require extensive corrections for an occlusion. With 6 Month Smiles, we can treat all of the following issues:
- Overlapping, crooked, or crowded teeth
- Reverse smile lines
How it Works?
With 6 Month Smiles, the average treatment length from beginning to end is six months. It generally takes between 4 and 9 months for your dentist to complete the treatment. Our White Oak, PA dentist performs the procedure right here in our office. Here’s how it works:
- Initial consultation–You meet with Dr. Joseph Liu to determine if 6 Month Smiles is the right treatment for you and your unique situation.
- Fitting your braces–Dr. Liu attaches the indiscreet clear brackets and tooth-colored nickel-titanium wires to your smile. They’re so inconspicuous, they’re almost invisible.
- Three to Seven 15 minute adjustments–6 Month Smiles is low maintenance. About every 4 to 5 weeks, you’ll visit our office for a quick adjustment which generally takes about 15 minutes.
- Your new smile–When your smile is ready, our dentist will remove your braces and you’re good to go. You will have to wear a retainer for a while to prevent the teeth from reverting to their original position.
Reasons to Choose 6 Month Smile
6 Months smiles is fast, convenient, and practically invisible. And it generally costs less than aligners or regular metal braces. These braces are designed to fit perfectly with your busy lifestyle. You also get the comfort and security of knowing your entire treatment will be provided by Dr. Liu right here in our White Plains office. Like all 6 Month Smiles providers, Dr. Liu has extensive training on fitting your braces.
Your Smile Specialists in White Oak
At White Oak Dental Associates, LLC, we’re here to help you achieve the smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer a full array of cosmetic services including veneers, crowns, and dental implants. Call today to arrange your consultation and find out what we can do for your smile.